Here you'll find my contemporary classical music for many instrumental and vocal combinations. Browse my Sheet Music Catalog, which is one way to peruse the Spindrift store. Check out the Listen pages, or find listening links for specific titles in the store. Check out my projects. If you don't find something for your instrument, contact me so we can collaborate on something new.
Recent Concerts - Listen!
- Nov02-2019 Middlesex Community College: A Bequest
- Nov10-2019 Henning Ensemble: Sleep, Why Dost Though Leave Me?
- Nov23-2019 Triad Choral Collective: Birding in Winter
- Nov23-2019 Triad Choral Collective: Bee-Song
- Nov23-2019 Triad Choral Collective: Grand Grand Mother is returning
Instrumental Music for Nature-Themed Concerts
by Pamela J. MarshallView scores & listen
- Meditations on natural phenomena for organ
- Stillness Before Blizzard - harp
- Communing with Birds - flute
- Life Is Beautiful - oboe & reader
- Colored Leaves - horn
- wild horn whose voice the woodland fills - horn choir
Through the Mist - flute, violin, harp
ask about the orchestral version
Spindrift Recording Service
Revisions for floating on a sea of love, written while caring for my mother
Birding in Winter for chorus: finished in August for Triad's November concerts. Poem by Susan Edwards Richmond.
Sleep, Why Dost Thou Leave Me? for 2 speaker-singers, violin, flute, alto flute, horn. Poem by Sarah Getty. For our Henning Ensemble concerts.
Organ performance by Kathryn Rosenbach