Here you'll find my contemporary classical music for many instrumental and vocal combinations. Browse my Sheet Music Catalog, which is one way to peruse the Spindrift store. Check out the Listen pages, or find listening links for specific titles in the store. Check out my projects. If you don't find something for your instrument, contact me so we can collaborate on something new.
Birding in Winter for chorus: finished in August for Triad's November concerts. Poem by Susan Edwards Richmond.
Sleep, Why Dost Thou Leave Me? for 2 speaker-singers, violin, flute, alto flute, horn. Poem by Sarah Getty. Finished Sep 10 for Henning Ensemble concert Oct 2. Tight deadline!
Angel Music, themes from accompaniment of Shepherds & Angels, for violin & piano. I did one mvmt a while ago. This week I chose the themes for 2 more movements. Finishing soon...
Pam's Music in Concert
- Oct 1,'19 Henning Ensemble: Sleep, Why Dost Though Leave Me?
- Nov 2,'19 MCC, Bedford Campus: How Spiders Came to Hawaii & A Bequest
- Nov 3,'19 Arlington (MA) Philharmonic: Through the Mist
- Nov 23&24,'19 Triad Choral Collective: Birding in Winter, Bee-Song, Grand Grand Mother is returning
- Dec 8,'19 First Parish in Weston: Shepherds & Angels
Spindrift Recording Service